As a Transformation Coach, my goal is to help ladies around the world transform into their most warrioresque, genuine selves so they can be the best women they can be.
My mission is to provide the nutritional advice and weight loss support to women on a holistic level, taking account of educational, physical and emotional issues to facilitate transformation. Women can then be the true role models to their whole family to prevent growing issues like obesity, disease and illness.
Certified Health FamilyCoach, Weight loss Advisor, Fitness Instructor, Author & Mum
Lisa Barwise is a Transformation Coach – Certified in Health, Weight loss, Fitness and Lifestyle Change and is the creator of Warrior Goddess Kettlebell Training.
Lisa spent 5 years becoming a certified coach and practitioner of Rational Inquiry™, (a cutting-edge technology that enables the rapid identification and facilitation of the removal of limiting beliefs), she has helped transform individuals into energetic, resourceful, responsible, ethical, and profit-generating players. Through this unique, ongoing training Lisa has gained a full understanding of:
- The mind-body connection, human behavior, and human psychodynamics
- Language, communication, and emotions
- Practical tools for achievement, success, goals, inspiration, and motivation
- Systems theory and organisational development
- Personal and professional ethics
- Goal Setting and Habit formation
As a professional lifestyle coach, Lisa has developed expertise in areas such as relationships, parenting, habit transformation, motivation, organisational and corporate consulting and potential actualisation. Lisa continues her studies in personal and professional development through attending regular trainings, seminars and active reading and is currently writing books on professional development and health based topics.
As a qualified fitness trainer and kettlebell instructor creating the Warrior Goddess Kettlebell Training Programme including weekly classes, workshops and online training.
Lisa is a published author of the Healthy Vegetarian Handbook, speaker on health & wellness, a single mother, a gluten free vegan, lover of the kettlebell and avid kick boxer. She was the first Dr Sears LEAN Certified Health Coach in Ireland.
- Certified ‘Rational Inquiry’ Professional Executive Life Coach
- Mindfulness Diploma from the International Association Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching and Centre of Excellence (currently studying)
- Certified Dr Sears LEAN Family Health Coach (first in Ireland)
- Association for Nutrition Diet Specialist
- REPS Endorsed EQF 3 Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- REPS Endorsed EQF 3 Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor
- REPS Endorsed EQF 4 Level 3 Personal Trainer
- First Aid Qualification
Lisa is currently sponsored by:
- Cinch Waist Training Corsets
- Pip & Nut Nut Butters
Lisa is passionate about health & nutrition, especially for children and families. Lisa is a single mother to her 9 year-old son, Josh, whom she home educates. She is an advocate of the Unschooling Movement and offers nutritional training and support as a Independent Distributor for Forever Living and is now helping families, groups and community groups to receive the ‘gift of health’.
With her Team Rebelles she is also able to help other health and fitness professionals add additional income streams into their business or household.
As a business mentor and online marketing specialist, I am on a mission to help other Wellpreneurs to go from part time to profitable whilst serving their clients from their passion based mission. Working with holistic entrepreneurs, someone whose passion, work, spirituality and lifestyle are all one, I help them to take their businesses from Part Time to Profitable whilst still serving from their passion based mission and living their life on their terms with those that matter most.
Qualified in International Business and Languages, Lisa has spent the last 18 years as business coach and advisor with her strengths in Sales and Marketing and more recently as a digital marketing consultant.
In the past 5 years Lisa has completed over 100 business plans, helped more than 200 start up business owners, personally mentored 250 entrepeneurs and provided 500 hours of business training content in person or online.
- MA (Hons) in International Business and Languages
- Certified Executive Coach with Rational Inquiry.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing from The Shaw Academy
Her recent clients include:
- Invest Northern Ireland
- Women into Business Northern Ireland
- Leisure Industry Academy
- Natural Therapies Directory
- Belfast Chiropractic Centre
- Zenbu Massage and Yoga
And she works alongside these professionals to deliver value to her clients:
- Amanda Tress of Fit Parenting
- Forever Living Products
And you can hear her daily tips on Periscope.