Let’s look at how supplements came around… Let’s rewind a bit.
- The use of herbs and other nutraceuticals as health supplements go back to the origins of civilized man. While not using the scientific method itself, our ancestors were taking notes on what supplements seemed to have what effect. They were wrong at times, but there was reasoning behind their choices.
- Until 1990, dietary supplements were tightly regulated by the FDA. In 1990, The Nutrition Labeling and Education Act was passed, which expanded dietary supplements, but still required FDA pre-approval. It was the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act in 1994 that opened up everything. This resulted in both good and bad developments. On the good side, this spurred more research in supplementation. On the bad side, supplements became awash in marketing hype. It became commonplace to misinterpret or misrepresent research for financial gain. What was a promising field became overwhelmed with marketing hyperbole. It became very hard to trust what worked and what didn’t. If you are serious about health, then you NEED this!
- This Easy Guide to Supplements allows you to unlock the power of supplements and their effects on your health. All in 30 seconds or less. And If you have goals in mind from fatloss, immune building, muscle building, controlling blood sugar or simply for vitality and health, this Easy Guide to Supplements Reference is a must for you.
- We guarantee that you will find the Supplements-Goals Reference Guide and daily timetables useful over the next 30 days.
- If for some reason you want a refund, simply tell me and I will send you a prompt refund, no questions asked.
- Get The Supplement-Goals Reference Guide today and find supplements to improve your health within 24 hours. Don’t waste your money on useless supplements.
- 30 page eBook that is INSTANTLY AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD