A quick, low carb, protein packed and yummy warm breakfast or anytime snack (great for post workout).
A little harder to cook and flip that your usual pancake due to its sticky consistency but worth the extra effort and yummmmmy!
- 2 bananas (ripe)
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop full of Juice Plus Complete Vanilla or another Vanilla protein powder
- 1 desert spoon of coconut oil for frying
- Put bananas, egg and Complete powder into a Nutribullet and blast.
- heat coconout oil in pan on high heat and bring down to a medium heat as it can smoke quickly.
- Unlike normal pancakes, it is not as easy to see when the side is cooked and over cooking is easy, flip when the end start to crisp. Personally I liked mine a little more crispy and browner than usual pancakes.
- Serve with sliced bananas and a drizzle of maple syrup. Hmmmmm
Watch how these are made on my Youtube channel >>>>
Comment on how you got on below…