Shaz and I have been Facebook friends now for nearly 2 years. She has completed two of my Online Bootcamps and still continues to apply the principles of the Warrior Goddess Body to her life and her body transformation.
This is what she sent me as feedback on the recent programme she completed:
- Giving up cheat day – I never thought I would but it actually made a huge difference. Instead of having to deal with a food hangover every Sunday, and dealing with sugar cravings every week, that was gone after the first week. My body wanted good healthy food.
- I could see my body getting leaner and becoming more defined – (being told I looked like my 10 years ago self).
- Learning more about nutrition and the importance of eating “real food”. Understanding more about processed foods.
- I got a good energy boost
- I used the recommendations for better sleep, being more organised, etc was great to feel more in control.
- Realising I was in control and to keep moving!
- I LOVE the sprints on low cal day, so empowering (I’m not big into running but loved this)
- Being a size ten again after years!
She just wrote this wonderful message to me:
“I recently went back to the five day food cycling. Well I’m doing my own version over seven days to suit my timetable. I’m only getting the hang of feast day recently so fast day is going so much better. And finally my wrist is sorted so I’m back doing my kettlebells – I HAVE MUSCLES!!! I love my tones arms now. You’ve really given me some amazing tools! You’re one of the few people’s post I read on Facebook. Your comments are always inspiring, real, honest and full of strength. You rock. Hope the new year bring you lots of amazing things. Shaz xxxx”
You too can find the tools that you can use again and again to support a healthy lifestyle, building lean muscle and dropping dress sizes.